Student Counsellor Committee Members
Student Counsellor Committee has been constituted with following members in our Kongunadu Polytechnic College, Thottiam with a view to counsel the students and to provide all necessary guidelines.
|1||M. Jagadeeswaran, HOD/ECE||Chairperson||8012505019|
|2||C. Srinivasan, Lecturer / ECE||Member||9629663618|
|3||V.Manothini, Lecturer / CSE||Member||8012505022|
|4||T. Sutha, Lecturer / CSE||Member||9787210387|
R. Nesamani, Lecturer / EEE
|6||M. Vimaladevi, Lecturer / EEE||Member||8056306480|
|7||D. Vinothkumar, Lecturer / AUTO||Member||9698377957|
|8||P.Niranjan, Lecturer / AUTO||Member||9944111250|
|9||R. Vigneshwaran, Lecturer / MECH||Member||9790287297|
M. Muralidharan, Lecturer / MECH
|11||P. Sundarrajan, Lecturer / CIVIL||Member||9940990641|
|12||S. Gowthami, Lecturer / CIVIL||Member||9047409145|
|13||M. Radharamani, Lecturer / Chemistry||Member||8608358398|
|14||T. Raja, Lecturer / Maths||Member||9791860340|
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDENT COUNSELLOR COMMITTEE
- To monitor the students’ regularity & discipline
- To enable the parents to know about the performance & regularity of their wards.
- To update with latest technologies in their respective domain and to be more innovative.
- Improvement of teacher-student relationship
- To avoid distraction from the academic activity, Engaging students in latest updation programs has been planned.
- Giving an opportunity for students to learn to improve their emotional, behavioural, personal, interpersonal characteristics, to develop confidence, make better choices, and increase educational efficacy.
- Helping students to explore and express feelings and ways of thinking about their present situation and work toward making a healthier and happier future
Meetings will be conducted at periodic interval in the presence of chairperson.