ABOUT III CELL:
INDUSTRY INSTITUTE INTERACTION CELL mainly operates in our college to reduce the gap between the institute and the industry. This cell will provide a great industrial exposure to our diploma students and subsequent job opportunities of our young engineers in industries across the country. The main function of this cell is to provide career opportunities to the final year students through campus placement programme. Great and closer collaboration with the industries is our of the unique features of this cell. The main motto of this cell is to place our final year students in reputed core and software industries. The above goal is achieved through faculty industry training program, career guidance program, value added courses, & quality internship training programs.
To provide career opportunities to the students in all over India through Campus Placement Programme by equipping the students with relevant technical skills.
To provide career with higher studies opportunities to the Students in all over the world through Campus Placement Programme by equipping the students with relevant technical skill & industry expected skills.
Objectives of III-Cell:
- To synchronize the quality of education to meet the trend of the industry.
- To produce employable students i.e. “Industry-ready students.”
- To conduct other value-added programs based on industry requirements.
- To integrate industrial training and other inputs to develop students.
- To offer research, development, consultancy and testing services to solve industrial problems.
- To share the experience and expertise between institutions and industry for mutual benefits.
- To improve curricula, faculty, infrastructure, pedagogy in line with the industry’s requirements.
- To develop a good work culture in students.
- To organize lectures by experts from industry.
Steps to be followed for placements:
- Collecting student database from various department.
- Finalize placement student willing list count.
- Arrange the placement training programs for students with the help of our polytechnic and engineering placement team.
- Then Companies are invited to the college by the placement team.
- To the responding companies, the details of the final year students opting for placement are sent as per their requirement.
- The company is assigned a convenient date.
- After conformation by the company, a pre-placement talk is arranged.
- The company conducts test and/or group discussion to short list the interested students.
- The short listed students are then interviewed for final selection by the company.
- The result is usually announced on the same day.